10 Channels RadioLink AT9S Remote Control Transmitter and Receiver
It’s hard to believe that you can get a quality full featured 10 CHANNEL system with color screen and a fantastic array of features with a great build quality and proven reliability for under £140 but you can – and here it is – the superb AT9S from Radiolink!
The AT9S is a full 10 CHANNEL system that comes complete with a R9DS 9ch Receiver and is extremely versatile with programming for fixed wing, helicopters, multi rotors, boats and cars with great telemetry support and is a radio you can grow with without breaking the bank.
– Programmable mix control, the most full types and functions
– Humanized switch positioning, Navigation Menu, PROGRAMMABLE MIX CONTROL,
– Green and low consumption: 90mA operating current, MULTIPLE ALARM PROMPT
– AT9S First transmitter with DSSS and FHSS Spread Spectrum
– Support SBUS, PPM, and PWM, 3ms quick response
– Multilanguage, Data telemetry, Low RSSI alarm setting
– Control distance: 900 Meters ground 1500 Meters air
AT9S Transmitter Specifications:
– Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band (2400MHz to 2483.5MHz).
– Modulation mode: QPSK
– Channel bandwidth: 5.0 MHz & 250Kbps
– Spread spectrum: DSSS; FHSS
– Adjacent channel rejection: >38dbm
– Transmitter power: <100mW (20dbm)
– Operating current: <90mA 12V
– Operating voltage: 7.4 ~ 18.0V
– Control distance: more than 900 meters ground, 1500 meters air, the actual control distance depends on the flying environment
– Channel: 10 channels, 5-10 channels are customized
– Compatible model: include all 120 degree and 90 degree swash-plate helicopter, all fix wings, glider and multi-rotor.
– Simulator mode: under the simulator mode the transmitter action turn off, change to power saving mode.
– Screen: 2.8 inches 16 colorful screen, 240×320 pixels
– Support receivers: sells with R9DS (SBUS; PWM); Also support R10DS (SBUS PWM) and R6DS (SBUS; PPM; PWM).
Size: AT9S- 183x 100x193mm.
– Weight: 0.88kg.
R9DS Receiver Features:
– DSSS technique, super anti-interference.
– RX voltage and signal strength telemetry, extensional sensor for EP, Temperature, RPM, GPS etc.
– S.BUS. CH9 is set for S.BUS.
– All 9channel needs 3ms to response parallel.
– Section precision 4096, stable the servo, rudder shaking free.
– HV input up to 10V.
– MINI design for convenient assembling and operating.
R9DS Receiver Specifications:
– Channel: 9channel, CH9 is for S.BUS
– Max input voltage: 10V
– Current: 38-45 mA (Voltage input: 5V)
– Size: 43x24x15mm
1 x Radiolink AT9S Transmitter
1 x R9DS Receiver