10 Channels ADC 12Bit DAQ Module Supports UART / USB
The 10-channel ADC module uses the internal 10-channel ADC resources of the STM32F103 series as the sampling core, and transfers the acquired sampling data to the internal memory through the STM32 to reduce the CPU load and enhance the stability of the AD sampling. Accuracy, while the onboard USB to serial port chip can transfer data to the host computer.
- Onboard STM32F103C8T6 main control chip.
- On-board CH340 serial port to USB chip, convenient to view AD sampling results on the PC through the USB port.
- Reserve UART serial communication interface, which can be connected to MCU.
- Fine workmanship makes sure good performance.
Analog input channel: 10-channel single-ended input
Reserved UART serial communication interface, can be connected to MCU
Sampling voltage input range: 0-3.3V
Power supply voltage: 5V/3.3V
Resolution: 12 Bit (4096)
Sample time: 500ms
Default baud rate: 115200
PCB Size: about 5.1×3.5cm
1. The sampling voltage input terminal INO-IN9 can be connected or only partially connected. When a certain channel has no sampling voltage input, the output of the channel is a random value. The unused port can also modify the program as a normal I/O port use.
2. The use of voltage cannot exceed 3.3V, otherwise there is the possibility of damage to the chip.
1 x DAQ Module 10 Channels ADC 12Bit