30A Hall Current Sensor Module / ACS712ELC-30A module
This is a breakout board for the fully integrated Hall Effect based linear ACS712ELC-30A current sensor. The sensor gives precise current measurement for both AC and DC signals. The ACS712ELC-30A outputs an analog voltage output signal that varies linearly with sensed current. The device requires 5VDC for VCC and a couple of filter capacitors. Please keep in mind that though the ACS712ELC-30A is rated for 2.1kV isolation, the PCB it is on is not designed for that type of voltage. Please keep that in mind if you are using this breakout in high voltage applications.
– Current sensor chips: ACS712ELC-30A
– Pin 5V power supply, on-board power indicator
– Can measure the positive and negative 30 amps, corresponding to the analog output 66mV / A
– No test current through the output voltage is VCC / 2
– PCB board size: 31 mm x 13 mm