4GHz 20dB RF Amplifier Wide-band Microwave RF Amplifier Module
This Microwave RF Amplifier has a wide frequency range of 0.1 – 4000MHz, amplification gain of 20dB, low supply voltage of 3.3 – 5.5VDC. Low noise and high overload amplification circuit! Perfect for amplifying a variety of RF signals.
– The amplifier has a wide frequency range, stable gain, low supply voltage, and low current consumption.
– Can be used to amplify a variety of RF signals.
– Widely used in FM radio, remote control receiver, cable TV, GPS, Beidou receiver, Wifi Bluetooth receiver circuits, etc.
– Low noise and high overload amplification circuit.
– This is one professional amplifier module with standard SMA female connectors.
– Frequency range: 0.1 – 4000MHz
– Supply voltage: 3.3 – 5.5VDC
– Maximum power: +3dBm (3mW) @ 1dB compression point
– Working Current: 14mA (3.3V); 25mA (5.0V)
– System Impedance: 50 ohms
– RF Connector: SMA standard female
– Size: Approx. 5 x 2.5cm / 1.96 x 0.98inch
– Weight: 8g
Typical Gain (5.0V)
F = 70MHz, gain = 22dB
F = 100Mhz, gain = 22dB
F = 200MHz, gain = 22dB
F = 500Mhz, gain = 22dB
F = 900MHz, gain = 22dB
F = 1900MHz, gain = 22dB
F = 2700MHz, gain = 22dB
F = 3000MHz, gain = 21dB
F = 3500MHz, gain = 21dB
F = 3500MHz, gain = 20dB
F = 4000MHz, gain = 19dB
1 x Microwave RF Amplifier 20dB