4×4 Matrix Membrane Keypad
This 16-button keypad provides a useful human interface component for microcontroller projects.
Convenient adhesive backing provides a simple way to mount the keypad in a variety of applications.
8P DuPont head pitch 2.54mm, pin can be inserted in the connection circuit; thrown off the back of the keyboard can be a solid white sticker pasted on the surface of the chassis
– Ultra-thin design.
– Adhesive backing.
– Excellent price/performance ratio.
– Easy interface to any microcontroller.
- Maximum Rating: 24 VDC, 30 mA
- Interface: 8-pin access to 4×4 matrix
- Operating temperature: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50°C)
- Keypad Dimensions: 2.7 x 3.0 in (6.9 x 7.6 cm)
- Cable Dimensions: 0.78 x 3.5 in (2.0 x 8.8 c
– Security systems
– Menu selection
– Data entry for embedded systems
How it Works:
Matrix keypads use a combination of four rows and four columns to provide button states to the host device, typically a microcontroller. Underneath each key is a push button, with one end connected to one row, and the other end connected to one column.