8 Digit 7-Segment Display I2C Module MAX7219
– MAX7219 digital display control module
– This module is compatible with 5V and 3.3V microcontrollers.
– You can use it for Arduino
– MAX7219 is an integrated serial input / output common-cathode display driver, which connects your microprocessor to a 7-segment digital LED display with 8 digits.
– Only three IO ports are used to drive the eight-digit display. MAX7219 supports flicker free displays as well as cascading displays.
LED Color: Red
VCC and GND should not be connected reversed, so as not to burn the chip.
1 x 8 Digit 7-Segment Display I2C Module MAX7219