BD139 NPN Power Transistor TO-126
General purpose transistor, mounted in the SOT-32 plastic package. Designed for audio amplifiers and drivers utilizing complementary or quasi-complementary circuits.
This series of plastic, medium-power NPN transistors are designed for use as audio amplifiers and drivers utilizing complementary or quasi complementary circuits.
– Plastic casing NPN Transistor
– Continuous Collector current (IC) is 1.5A
– Collector-Emitter voltage (VCE) is 80 V
– Collector-Base voltage (VCB) is 80V
– Emitter Base Breakdown Voltage (VBE) is 5V
– DC current gain (hfe) is 40 to 160
– Available in To-225 package
– RF Amplifiers
– Switching circuits
– Amplification circuits
– Audio amplifiers
– Load driver circuits
1 x BD139 NPN Power Transistor