Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Touchpad for Raspberry Pi, computers, and smartphones
– Light and portable, Ultra slim and thin, convenient for carrying, the best choice for office and entertainment.
– High-quality workmanship and exquisite detail, all for bringing user pleasant experience.
– Easy to use and control with a touchpad.
– Smooth keys and low noise, improving work efficiency and avoiding disturbing other people.
– Bluetooth connection, operating distance up to 10 meters.
– Comfortable and random using as you can place it anywhere you like for working in a casual gesture.
– One-week sustainable working time and intelligent sleeping, making your business trip favorably or your travel entertaining.
Size: Approx. 19.8×12.5×0.6c
Bluetooth version: 3.0
Modulation mode: GFSK
Support system: For Android 3.0, for Windows 7 and above
Control distance: ＜10m
Working voltage: 3.1-4.2V
Working current: ＜10mA
Stand-by mode current: ＜0.8mA
Sleeping mode current: ＜40UA
Charging current: ≤250mA
Stand-by time: >1 mouth
Battery capacity: 230mA
Charging time: ＜3 hours
Operating temperature: -10-55℃
Sustainable working time: ≥ 8 days (8 hours every day)
Key life: 3 million strokes
Lithium battery life: 3 years
No. of the keys: 59 keys
Step 1. Turn on the Bluetooth keyboard power switch, the Bluetooth indicator light will be on 5 seconds the go off.
Step 2. Press “FN + C (Bluetooth symbol)” (matching keys) for 2 seconds, Bluetooth pairing light will be blinking, the keyboard is now ready to be connected.
Step 3. Open your tablet or phone, click on the “Settings” icon to enter the Bluetooth settings, tap “Bluetooth” will automatically search for available Bluetooth devices
Step 4. Discovering the Bluetooth keyboard name “Bluetooth 3.0 keyboard”, click “Connect”
Step 5. The word “connect” shows means that the Keyboard connection is successful, the pairing indicator goes off.
1 x Keyboard with touchpad
(Micro USB charging cable is not included, you can use any mobile charger)