Boost DC Step Up (9V-80V) 600W Converter
– Module Name: 600W step-up constant current module
– Module nature: non-isolated step-up module (BOOST) (cannot be depressurized)
– Input voltage: two input voltage range selectable (via jumper cap on board)
– Input (1): 8-16V input (for three strings of lithium and 12V battery applications) In this input state, do not overpressure input, otherwise it will burn the module!!!
– Input (2): 12-60V input factory default range (for wide input voltage range applications)
– Input current: 16A (MAX) more than 10A please strengthen the heat, the board reserved fan interface, can be used for fan cooling.
– Static operating current: 15mA (12V liters 20V, the higher the output voltage will be increased too much static too)
– Output voltage: 12-80V continuously adjustable
– Output current: 12A MAX more than 10A please strengthen the heat (with the input and output pressure, the greater the difference in output current smaller)
– Constant current range: 0.9-12A
– Operating temperature: -40 ~ +85 degrees (when the ambient temperature is too high, please strengthen the heat)
– Operating frequency: 150 KHz
– Conversion efficiency: up to 95% (efficiency and input, output voltage, current, pressure related)
– Overcurrent protection: Yes (input more than 17A, automatically reduce the output voltage, there is a certain range of errors.)
– Short circuit protection: Yes (input 20A fuse) Dual short circuit protection, use more secure.
– Input Reverse Protection: None, (if required, enter the string into the diode)
– Output anti-anti-irrigation: Yes, for charging do not need to add anti-anti-diode.
– Installation: 2 3mm screws
– Wiring method: terminal-free solder output
– Module size: 76 * 60 * 56mm (L * W * H)
– Module weight: 205 grams
Power Calculations Examples:
Output power = input voltage x 10A, Such as:
input 12V x 10A = 120W,
input 24V x 10A = 240W,
input 36V x 10A = 360W,
input 48V x 10A = 480W,
input 60V x 10A = 600W
– DIY a power supply, the input can be 12V, the output can be 12-80V adjustable.
– For your electronic equipment power supply, you can set the output value according to your system voltage.
– As a car power supply for your laptop, PDA or a variety of digital products.
– DIY a high power notebook mobile power: coupled with a large capacity of 12V lithium battery pack, so that your books where you can light up where
– Solar panel regulator.
– Charging the battery, lithium battery and other charges.
– Drive high power LED lights.
First, the input voltage range selection: factory default for the 12-60V input, when you use 12V battery or three strings, four strings of lithium, you can jump on the jumper above the jumper cap, select 9-16V input.
Second, the output current adjustment method:
1) Adjust the CV potentiometer, according to your battery or LED, the output voltage is set to the voltage you need. Such as 10 string LED voltage regulation 37V, four strings of battery adjustable 55V and so on.
2) Counterclockwise set CC potentiometer about 30 laps, the output current is set to the minimum, connected to the LED, adjust the CC compiler to the required current. For the battery charge, the battery after the end of the battery, and then received the output, adjust the CC to the current you need (for charging must be used when the battery is fully charged, because the battery remaining power more, the smaller the charging current.) Please do not use short-circuit way to adjust the current, step-up module circuit structure cannot be short-circuit way to tune.
1 x 600W boost step up converter