CNC 3D Printer Controller (RAMPS 1.4) with Five DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver
CNC 3D Printer Controller Board (RAMPS 1.4)
– Fully assembled & tested, no soldering required.
– It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost.
– The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino – – MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
– A number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
– Size: 11.5cm x 6cm / approx. 4.5in x 2.4in.
DRV8825 Module High Current Stepper Motor Driver for 3D Printer
-Simple step and direction control interface.
– Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step.
– Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems
– Over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown, and under-voltage lockout .
– Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection.
– 4 layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation.
– Exposed solderable ground pad below the driver IC on the bottom of the PCB.
– Module size, pinout, and interface match those of our A4988 stepper motor driver carriers in most respects (see the bottom of this page for more information).
– Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates.
1 x 3D Printer Controller Board (RAMPS 1.4)
5 x DRV8825 Driver