Current Sensor 5A Range Module ACS712
This is a breakout board for the fully integrated Hall Effect based linear ACS712ELC-5A current sensor. The sensor gives precise current measurement for both AC and DC signals. The ACS712ELC-5A outputs an analog voltage output signal that varies linearly with sensed current. The device requires 5VDC for VCC and a couple of filter capacitors. Please keep in mind that though the ACS712ELC-5A is rated for 2.1kV isolation, the PCB it is on is not designed for that type of voltage. Please keep that in mind if you are using this breakout in high voltage applications.
– Brand new 5A Range ACS712 Current Sensor Module
– Current sensor chip: ACS712ELC-05B;
– Pin 5V power supply, on-board power indicator;
– The module can measure the positive and negative 5A, corresponding to the analog output 66mV/A;
– There is no the detection current through, the output voltage is VCC/2;
– Great for DIY project.
– Material: PCB
– Module: ACS712
– Chipset: ACS712ELC-5A
– Voltage: 5V
– Dimension: 32x14x14mm
– Weight: 7g
1 x Current Sensor 5A Range Module