Arduino, Data Logger, Input Peripherals, RTC, Shields
Data Logger Module Shield V1.0 for Arduino UNO with Battery
Data Logger Module Shield V1.0 for Arduino UNO with Battery, Logging Recorder module
This data logger shield provides an Arduino Uno, Leonardo, or Mega with the ability to log sensor data to an SD card with the minimum of set-up. The shield provides several useful features:
Real Time Clock Module
The shield includes the very popular DS1307 battery backed real time clock (RTC). This RTC will keep an accurate track of the data and time for up to several years, even when then shield isn’t being powered.
SD Card reader
A standard SD card reader is provided to allow FAT16 or FAT32 formatted SD cards up to 32GB in size to be read or written to and is compatible with the standard SD card library. The shield also contains appropriate level shifting circuitry to protect the 3.3V interface of your SD card.
A very useful protoyping area consisting of a grid of pads on a standard 0.1″ pitch provide an area to add your own components such as sensors to interface to your Arduino board.
LED’s L1 & L2
Two additional LEDs have been added which can be mapped to any of your Arduino’s digital pins for use as visual indicators.
Standard Arduino headers.
The shield has a standard set of Arduino headers allowing additional compatible shields to be stacked.
1) SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. 3.3v level shifter circuitry prevents possible damage to your SD card.
2) Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for 2 years.
3) Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
4) Onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run.
5) Works with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3 or higher. ADK/Mega R2 or lower are not supported.
- Dimensions (assembled): 70mm x 53mm x 17mm (2.7in x 2in x 0.65in)
- SD Card protrudes by 10mm (0.4in) when inserted
- Weight: 22g/0.8oz
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address 0x68.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.