DC Multimeter Energy/Power/Voltage/Current 6.5-100V 50A
– Electrical parameter measurement function (voltage, current, power, energy).
– The voltage alarm function (over voltage alarm thresholds, backlighting and voltage flicker tips).
– The power button clear function.
– Power-down data storage function.
– Large-screen LCD screen full display function (display voltage, current, power, energy).
– Working voltage: 6.5 ~ 100VDC
– Voltage: 6.5 ~ 100VDC Accuracy: +/- 1%
– Rated power: 100A / 10000W
– Measurement accuracy: 1.0
Display and Keys
Display Interface: Display voltage, current, power, energy parameters from the large-screen LCD screen simultaneously.
Power: measurement range 0 ~ 10kW, 1kW display format within 0.0 ~ 999.9W, from 1kW display format 1000 ~ 9999W.
Energy: measurement range 0 ~ 9999kWh, 10kWh within the display format 0 ~ 9999Wh, above 10kWh display format 10 ~ 9999kWh;
Voltage: Format 6.50 ~ 99.99V
Current: Format 0.00 to 99.99.
The backlight control: By short press the button to turn on or off the backlight, the backlight status automatic storage.
Step 1: Press the button until the power area show “CLr” character, then release the button;
Step 2: At this point in the power consumption flashing indicating the current status is cleared, if short press the button again, the consumption data is cleared and cleared quit flashing;
Step 3: If no key is pressed within five seconds, it means that the power does not clear the data and exit cleared.
Voltage Alarm Setting:
Step 1: Press the button until the power area show “SET” character, then release the button
Step 2: After entering this state, the voltage of the high pressure area shows the current alarm value, the current area displays the current value of low pressure alarm, and the least significant bit starts flashing, then you can press the button through the +1 bit short, when there is no button operation When more than three seconds, the automatic adjustment of the position switch from high pressure to low pressure alarm alarm value has a value, a total of six, the scope voltage alarm threshold set for the 6.5 ~ 99.9V
Step 3: After setting, press the button until the display shows “PASS” character indicates the setting is successful and automatically exit the setting mode.
– Before you use the 50A/75mv shunt, please set the range of the meter to 50A (the default setting is 100A)
– This module is suitable for indoor, not outdoor use.
– Applied load cannot exceed the rated voltage and current.
– The wiring order cannot be wrong.
Step 1: Press the button until the power area show “Curr” character, then release the button;
Step 2: At this point the current area displays “100 A”, short press button between “100 A” and “50 A” switch, in order to represent the external current range is 100A / 75mV or 50A / 75mV, attention, the table can only use these two specifications shunt.
Step 3: Press the button until you exit the setting mode or no key operation is automatically saved after 3 seconds and exit the setting mode.
1 x DC Multimeter 50A
1 x Shunt Resistor