ESP8266/ESP-12E WiFi Transceiver Module/ Wireless Module Remote Serial Port
ESP8266-12E is an enhanced version ESP8266-12, improve peripheral circuitry increases impedance matching, the signal output is better, whether it is stable or anti-jamming capability, and have been greatly improved! For users before selecting the ESP-12, it does not matter even if the product has been made, enhanced version is fully compatible with previous firmware, the pin has added six IO ports on the basis of the ESP-12, and SPI leads.
ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
– Highly integrated chip
– Complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution
– Size: 24.8 X 14.3MM
– Perfect and simple AT commands
– Support 3 modes: AP, STA, AP + STA
– 802.11 b/g/n.
– Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit micro-MCU, clocked at 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS.
– Built-in 10-bit high-precision ADC.
– Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack.
– Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network.
– Built-in PLL, voltage regulator and power management components, +20 dBm output power in 802.11b mode.
– Aggregation of A-MPDU, A-MSDU and guard interval of 0.4 s.
– WiFi @ 2.4 GHz, supports WPA / WPA2 security mode.
– Support for AT remote upgrades and cloud OTA upgrades.
– Supports STA / AP / STA + AP working mode.
– Support Smart Config features (including Android and iOS devices).
– HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO.
– Deep sleep holding current of 10 uA and shutdown current of less than 5 uA.
– Wake up, connect and pass packets within 2 ms.
– Standby power consumption less than 1.0 mW (DTIM3).
– Operating temperature range: -40 ℃ – 125 ℃.
1 x ESP8266 ESP-12E Remote Serial Port WIFI Transceiver Wireless Module