Pulse oximetry is a noninvasive and painless test that measures your oxygen saturation level, or the oxygen levels in your blood. It can rapidly detect even small changes in how efficiently oxygen is being carried to the extremities furthest from the heart, including the legs and the arms.
- Quality OLED display.
- Dual color OLED display with 4 directions and 6 display modes
- Power supply: 2pcs standard AAA batteries, with Battery capability indication
- Better shading level, High accuracy and durability, SpO2, PR, SpO2 bar graph and pulse waveform display
- Operation menu for function setting, Automatic switch-off function for power-saving
- Parameters: SPO2 (Pulse Oxygen Saturation), PR (Pulse rate)
- Mini, portable and simple operation.
- Accurate reading, a few seconds to get data.
- Automatically power off in 8 seconds when there is no signal.
- Suitable for outdoor sports, mountaineering and Home Family health care.
- Suitable for the elderly, people with breathing problems, or people who often like sports.
Measurement range: 70~100%
Accuracy: ±2% (70%~99%), unspecified (<70%)
– Pulse rate (PR)
Measurement range: 30~250 bpm
– Perfusion Index (PI)
Measurement range: 0~30%
– Power: 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline battery x 2
– Working current: ≤30mA
– Operating Temperature: 5-40 degrees
– Storage/Transportation Temperature: -10 to 40 degrees Celsius;
– Ambient Humidity: 15-80% on operation.
The oxygen saturation of normal human arterial blood is 98%. If it is less than 94%, it is regarded as insufficient oxygen supply. In addition, normal people’s pulse rate and heart rate are the same. Generally, between 60-90 times per minute. However, in the event of exercise and stress, the heartbeat may increase.
1 x Pulse Oximeter
1 x English User Manual
1 x Rope
AAA batteries are not included