FM Radio Stereo Module TEA5767 I2C Interface
Frequency range from 76-108MHZ automatic digital tuning. High sensitivity, high stability, low noise, radio module. A low-power FM stereo radio tuner electrical circuit, which has an integral frequency selection and demodulation network, you can be completely free transfer.
– High sensitivity (low-noise RF input amplifier)
– Frequency range from 76-108MHZ
– High-level AGC (AGC) circuit
– LC oscillator with low-cost fixed chip tuning
– Select in-house FM IF, IF free transfer
– Phase-locked loop tuning system
– Soft mute, stereo noise cancellation (SNC), high cutting (HCC) through the bus off
– Power: 5V
– Board Size: 31 X 30 MM
– With reverse power protection diode
– Board with a power output filter inductor
– A plurality of filter capacitor combination
– Blue Power indicator
– It can directly plug an antenna port
– I2C bus communication
– Philips company dedicated chip module TEA5767 FM
– Company board uses Philips headphone amplifier chip TDA1308 audio amplifier as onboard 3.5MM audio interface can be directly connected to the headphone amplifier and so on.
– Just connect the power and ground communications microcontroller and two I2C communication lines can be.
Behind the board, marked with I2C interface defines the interface definition power, audio output, and antenna interface.
1 x TEA5767 radio module
1 x Antenna