HB100 Microwave 10.525GHz Doppler Radar Motion Detector Wireless Sensor Module
A new High accuracy Doppler radar microwave motion sensor module highly resistant to radio-frequency interference Used for Security alarms and sensors, Automatic door and gate systems, ATM machines, Car, van and lorry reversal warning systems, Light sensors, Traffic observation and control applications
– Power supply type: CW (DC 5V ±5%) and PW (4.75-5.25V, Pulse Width 5uSec to 30uSec, Frequency 2 to 4 kHz)
– Frequency: 10.525GHz
– Frequency Accuracy: 3MHz
– Minimum Output: 13dBm EIRP
– Operating Voltage: 5V ± 0.25V
– Operating Current (CW): 60mA max, 45mA typical
– Harmonic Emissions: ＜-7.3dBm
– Average current(5％DC) : 2mA typ.
– Pulse Width(Min.): 5uSec
– Duty cycle(Min.): 1％
– Sensitivity(10dB S/N ratio, 3Hz to 80Hz Bandwidth): -86dBm
– Noise(3Hz to 80Hz Bandwidth): 10uV
– Gain: 8dBi
– E plane 3dB beamwidth: 36°
– H plane 3dB beamwidth: 72°
– Power/temp. coefficient (Over operating temp. range): 3dB
– Frequency/temp. Coefficient (Over operating temp. range): 6.5MHz
– Operating temperature: -10° to +55°
– Storage temperature: -30° to +70°
– Size: 37×45×8mm
HB100 is standard 10.525GHz microwave Doppler radar detector, this detection method has the following advantages compared with other detection methods:
– A non-contact detection
– Free from temperature, humidity, noise, air, dust, light impact, suitable for harsh environments;
– The ability of anti-radio interference;
– The output power to constitute a hazard to human beings;
– Distance: the detection range of more than 20 meters.
1 x HB100 Microwave Doppler Radar Motion Detector
1) Power supply: the HB100 supply continuous DC power supply ( CW ) mode and pulse power supply ( PW ) mode: HB100 to adapt the voltage range is 5V ± 5 %. Continuous DC power supply ( CW) mode, typical current of 35mA (typical). supply of low duty cycle pulse (PW) mode, it is recommended to HB100 5V , pulse width of 5 μ s 30 of μ s (typically 20 μ s ), frequency of~~ 4kHz ( is typically 2.0kHz ) pulse power supply. 3 to 10 % of the average current duty cycle pulse power supply at 1.2mA ~~ 4mA.
Pulse power supply voltage must be 4.75V to 5.25V between the pulse top flatness may affectHB100 . Supply voltage exceed 5.25V , its reliability will be reduced and may lead to permanent damage of the nominal frequency of the RF output of the circuit.
2) RF output: all the recommended operating mode, the the HB100 RF power output is very low, both in the human body do not constitute any hazard to work within a safe range. Continuous DC power supply ( CW ) mode, the total output power less than 15mW . Output power density5mm at 1mW/cm 1m for 0.72 μ W / cm 2 . When at 500 % duty cycle pulse power supply mode, the power density decreased to 50 μ of W / cm 2 and 0.036 μ of W / cm 2 .
3) IF Output: When the objects in the HB100 HB100 antenna surface (non-aluminum shield the side of the antenna surface) do radial mobile, HB100 of the IF output is 72Hz / s IF the pulse output frequency with the object relative radial movement speed is approximately linear relationship. IF output amplitude and the size of the object from, when a weight of 70kg , height 170cm of the test in the distance HB100 1m impose a 1m / s for HB100 do radial movement, the IF output of 5mV , 72 Hz / s pulse signal, the IF output amplitude proportional to the square of the distance from the approximate inverse relationship.
4) detection range depends on the target reflectivity and size, and signal to noise ratio.
5) 10.525GHz under the Doppler velocity is 31Hz/mph
6) To install the module must make the antenna surface (non-aluminum shield hood side of the antenna surface) toward the region of being detected, the user can adjust the direction to achieve the best coverage area.
The HB100 microwave module is the use of Doppler radar (Doppler Radar) detector of the design principles of the microwave moving objects, mainly used in the automatic door control switch, security systems, ATMcash dispenser control systems, automatic train signal places.
Full Example with Video:
Introduction of the Doppler principle:
The Doppler theory is based on the time when radio waves hit an object in the process of moving the radio wave reflection, the frequency of the reflected wave with mobile hit an object state change. If the location of the radio waves encounter an object is fixed, then the reflected wave frequency and launch wave frequencies should be equal. If the object is moving in the direction of the launch of mobile, then the reflected wave will be compressed, that is, the frequency of the reflected wave will increase; the contrary the frequency of the reflected wave decreases.