I2C 16×2 LCD Display Module
This is a 16×2 LCD display screen with I2C interface. It is able to display 16×2 characters on 2 lines, white characters on blue background.
Usually, LCD display projects will run out of pin resources easily, especially with Arduino Uno or any other MCU. And it is also very complicated with the wire soldering and connection. This I2C 16×2 LCD Screen is using an I2C communication interface. It means it only needs 4 pins for the LCD display: VCC, GND, SDA, SCL. It will save at least 4 digital/analog pins on MCU.
- LCD display module with blue blacklight.
- Wide viewing angle and high contrast.
- Built-in industry standard HD44780 equivalent LCD controller.
- Commonly used in copiers, fax machines, laser printers, industrial test equipment, networking equipment such as routers and storage devices.
- Can display 2-lines X 16-characters.
I2C Address: 0x20
LCM type: Characters
Backlight Background: Blue
Characters Color: White
Supply voltage: 5V
Size: 82x35x18 mm
Viewing area size: 64.5mm x 16mm
1 x I2C 16×2 Arduino LCD Display Module