L200C Adjustable Voltage and Current Regulator IC
The L200 is a monolithic integrated circuit for voltage and current programmable regulation. It is available in Pentawatt®package or 4-lead TO-3 metal case. Current limiting, power limiting, thermal shutdown and input overvoltage protection (up to 60 V) make the L200 virtually blow-out proof.
The L200 can be used to replace fixed voltage regulators when high output voltage precision is required and eliminates the need to stock a range of fixed voltage regulators.
Features & Specifications:
– Adjustable Output Current Up To 2 A (Guaranteed Up To Tj = 150 ℃)
– Adjustable Output Voltage Down To 2.85V
– Input Overvoltage Protection (Up To 60V, 10ms)
– Short Circuit Protection
– Output Transistor S.O.A. Protection
– Thermal Overload Protection
– Low Standby Current Drain
See the datasheet
1 x L200C Adjustable Voltage and Current Regulator IC