L293D IC 36V 600mA
The L293D is a quadruple half H-bridge bidirectional motor driver IC that can drive current of up to 600mA with voltage range of 4.5 to 36 volts. It is suitable to drive small DC-Geared motors, bipolar stepper motor etc.
L293D run four solenoids, two DC motors or one bi-polar or uni-polar stepper with up to 600mA per channel using the L293D. These are perhaps better known as “the drivers in Arduino’s Motor Shield”. If you accidentally damaged the drivers in a shield, you can use one of these puppies to replace it. Or you can breadboard something on your own!
Features & Specifications
– Supply Voltage Range 4.5V to 36V
– 600-mA Output current capability per driver
– Separate Input-logic supply
– It can drive small DC-geared motors, bipolar stepper motor.
– Pulsed Current 1.2-A per Driver
– Thermal Shutdown
– Internal ESD Protection
– High-Noise-Immunity Inputs
– DC and stepper motor drives
– Position and velocity servomechanisms
1 x L293D IC