Light Intensity/illumination Sensor Module BH1750FVI GY-30
BH1750FVI is a digital Ambient Light Sensor having I2C interface. This IC is the suitable for obtaining the ambient light data. It is possible to detect wide range at high resolution.
This is a BH1750 light intensity sensor breakout board with a 16 bit AD converter built-in which can directly output a digital signal, there is no need for complicated calculations. This is a more accurate and easier to use version of the simple LDR which only outputs a voltage that needs to be calculated in order to obtain meaningful data. With the BH1750 Light Sensor intensity can be directly measured by the lux meter, without needing to make calculations. The data which is output by this sensor is directly output in Lux (Lx). When objects which are lighted in homogeneous get the 1 lx luminous flux in one square meter, their light intensity is 1lx. Sometimes to take good advantage of the illuminant, you can add a reflector to the illuminant. So that there will be more luminous flux in some directions and it can increase the illumination of the target surface.
under the sunlight in summer afternoon: about 10*6 power;
reading books for intensity of illumination:50–60;
home video standard intensity of illumination:1400.
– Digital Light intensity detection module: GY-30
– Chip: BH1750FVI
– Power supply: 3V-5V power
– Light range: 0-65535 lx
– Sensor built-in: 16 bit AD converter
– Direct digital output, bypassing the complex calculation, bypassing the calibration
– Don’t distinguish between ambient light
– Close to the spectral characteristics of visual acuity
– Widely use to 1-lux high precision measurement
– Standard NXP I2C communication agreement
1 x Intensity/Illumination Sensor Module