LilyPad 328 Main Board ATmega328P 16 MHz Arduino Compatible
The LilyPad Arduino is a microcontroller board designed for wearable and e-textiles. It can be sewn to fabric and similarly mounted power supplies, sensors and actuators with conductive thread.
The LilyPad Arduino can be programmed with the Arduino software. *Note*, the LilyPad Arduino should only be programmed with software versions 0010 or higher. You can program it with earlier versions, but all of the time related functions will be off (twice as slow as they should be).
The ATmega168V or ATmega328V on the LilyPad comes pre-burned, that allows you to upload new code to it with the Arduino software. You can also bypass the bootloader and program the ATmega through the ICSP (In-Circuit Serial Programming) header.
– The main board consisting of an ATmega328 with the Arduino bootloader and a minimum number of external components
– Board will run from 2V to 5V.
– Supports automatic reset for even easier programming.
– The back side of the LilyPad is now completely flat!
– This version of the LilyPad now uses the new ATmega328 at 16 MHz.
– Use this setting when using this new LilyPad 328.
– Material: Plastic and Metal
– Size: Approx. 50*50*3mm / 1.97*1.97*1.12inch
– Color: Black
1 x LilyPad 328 Main Board ATmega328P 16M