Makey Makey – An Invention Kit for Everyone
What is Makey Makey
Turn the whole world into a keyboard! It’s a simple Invention Kit for Beginners or Experts doing art, engineering, and everything in between.
How Does it Work?
Alligator Clip two objects to the Makey Makey. For example, you and a banana (or an ice cube, or a kitty cat). When you touch the banana, the computer just thinks a keyboard key is being pressed, so you can type a letter, jump in a video game, take a picture, or play some music.
Who is Makey Makey For?
Kids, Artists, Educators, Engineers, Inventors, Makers. Really it is for everyone.
What materials work with Makey Makey?
Ketchup, Pencil Graphite, Plants, Pets, Really any material that can conduct at least a tiny bit of electricity.
What can I create?
Make a banana piano, play Mario on a play dough game pad, take a selfie of your cat every time she drinks water. 1000s of Projects & Lesson Plans can be found at Makeymakey.com such as: Simple Circuits Challenge, Blackout Poetry, Distance Rate and Time Switches
– Turn everyday objects like bananas into touchpads!
– Connect the world around you to your computer! Setup takes just seconds.
– Just plug, clip, and play! No programing knowledge needed.
– 1000S of possibilities! Draw your own game controller! Dance like never before!
– No software to install. Works with Mac, Windows and Chromebook.
Type: Main Control Board Kit
Style: Practical, durable
Voltage: DC 5 V
Communication interface: USB
Controller board size: 9.4 cm x 4.8 cm
1 x Makey Makey Controller board
10 x Crocodile clips
1 x USB cable
10 x jumper cables