MindWave EEG Headset BLE 4.0 with NeuroSky ThinkGear Technology Sensor
Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. (Swami Sivananda)
This is MindWave EEG headset BLE version. It could safely measures and transfers the power spectrum (alpha waves, beta waves, etc) data via Bluetooth BLE to wirelessly communicate with iOS, or Android device. With the Mindwave BLE you can monitor your levels of attention and relaxation and even learn about how your brain responds to your favorite music. This headset is an excellent introduction to the world of brain-computer interface! MindWave BLE is surprisingly simple consisting only of a headset, an ear-clip, and a sensor arm. The headset’s reference and ground electrodes are on the ear clip, while the EEG electrode is on the sensor arm, resting on the forehead above the eye.
– Uses TGAM with BLE module
– Automatic Wireless Pairing
– Single AAA Battery Powered (Battery Not Included)
– 12-hour Battery Run Time
– iOS and Android Support
– Wireless Range: 40 meters
– 9600 Baud
– 512Hz sampling rate at 12 bit
– 3-100Hz frequency range
– Data Outputs: RAW EEG Signal, Attention, Meditation, Delta, Theta, low alpha, high alpha, low beta, high beta and gamma waves (if you want to detect blink, you’ll have to make library yourself)
– Weight: 90g
– Sensor arm up: height: 225mm x width: 155mm x depth: 92mm
– Sensor Arm down: height: 225mm x width: 155mm x depth: 165mm
– The headset does not support any current neurosky apps, it’s only for developers.
– When headset connect with your smart phone (Android or iSO) via Bluetooth, do not need to type any PIN, just make sure that your phone can search the device “Sichiray”.
– To use the product, you need to be professional with Arduino, and you need to know how to send AT commands to Arduino board.
Open Source data for MindWave BLE, Testing Video Tutorial, and Testing APK all are available online in the web.
1 x MindWave EEG Headset