MP3 Shield Stereo Audio Player/Recorder with TF Card Slot VS1053
This MP3 shield board is designed based on VS1053B from VLSI. By using this shield, you can plug it in Arduino Uno/Mega/Leonardo/Genuine 101 directly, you don’t’ need to hook up with jumpers. It’s becomes more easy to play music compared with the tiny mp3 breakout board.
VS1053 is a versatile MP3 codec processor that is capable of decoding a variety of music formats, including Ogg Vorbis/MP3/AAC/WMA/MIDI audio.
For the best headphone listening experience, the VS1053 includes Ear Speaker spatial processing which accurately simulates how a room with stereo loudspeakers would sound. In addition to being able to decode all major formats, VS1053 is capable of recording in Ogg Vobis file. With the TF card slot on the other side of the board, you can play mp3 files from TF card using this breakout. It is easily to drop it in your project or make an mp3 player using your microcontroller. Features can play a variety of music formats, support for OGG encoding real-time recording SPI interface, the control signal lines are led out A headphone and stereo output.
Features and Specifications:
– Can play a variety of music formats Ogg Vorbis/MP3/AAC/WMA/MIDI
– Support OGG encoding for real-time recording
– SPI interface, the control signal lines are led out
– A headphone and stereo output
– A microphone for recording
– A line_in input interface
– Power indicator
– 3.3V and 2.8V of LDO chip AMS-1117 on board, provides up to 800mA current
– A single power supply of +5 VDC
– 12.288 MHz crystal
– TF card slot
1 x MP3 shield board