MQ-2 Smoke Liquefied Flammable Gas Sensor Module (butane, propane, methane, smoke, etc Gases)
MQ-2 gas sensor sensitive material used in the clean air low conductivity tin oxide (SnO2). When there is the environment in which the combustible gas sensor, conductivity sensor with increasing concentration of combustible gases in air increases. Using a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal. MQ-2 gas sensor high on gas, propane, hydrogen sensitivity of detection of natural gas and other flammable vapors are also very good. This sensor can detect a variety of flammable gas, is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications.
Gas may be used in homes and factories leakage monitoring device suitable for the detection of gas, butane, propane, methane, smoke, etc.
– Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
– The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO.
– TTL output valid signal is low. (Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller or relay module).
– Analog output voltage with the higher concentration of higher voltage.
– A gas, natural gas, city gas, smoke better sensitivity.
– There are four screw holes for easy positioning.
– Product dimensions: 32mm (L) x 20mm (W) x 22mm (H).
– The module has a long life and reliable stability.
– Rapid response and recovery characteristics.