MQ-8 Hydrogen H2 Gas Sensor Module
This is a simple-to-use hydrogen gas sensor, suitable for sensing hydrogen concentrations in the air. The MQ-8 can detect hydrogen gas concentrations anywhere from 100-10000ppm. The best results are given when alcohol is in liquid form, however, it still does an amazing job when measuring in gas form. It needs a bit of time to warm up in order to work correctly.
– Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
– The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO.
– TTL output valid signal is low. (Low-level signal when the output light can directly connect to the microcontroller or relay module)
– The higher the voltage, the concentration of the analog output voltage is higher.
– A hydrogen gas detection with good sensitivity.
– Has a long life and reliable stability
– Rapid response and recovery characteristics
– Size: 32 mm X22mm X27mm
– Main chip: the LM393, MQ-8 gas sensor
– Working voltage: DC5V
– Signal output instructions.
– Dual signal output (TTL level output and analog output)
– TTL output valid signal for low level. (When the low output electric signal lights at 4. ordinary times, can be directly pick up SCM)
– Analog 0 ~ 5 v voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
– High sensitivity to hydrogen
– can be resistant to ethanol steam, LPG (petroleum), smoke interference
– has a long service life and reliable stability
– Quick response recovery features
1 x MQ-8 Sensor