MQ-9 Carbon Monoxide CO and Smoke Liquefied Flammable Gas Sensor Module
Gas Sensor (MQ9) module is useful for gas leakage detection (in home and industry). It is suitable for detecting LPG, CO, CH4. Due to its high sensitivity and fast response time, measurements can be taken as soon as possible. The sensitivity of the sensor can be adjusted by using the potentiometer.
This Carbon Monoxide (CO) and flammable gas sensor detects the concentrations of CO and combustible gas in the air and ouputs its reading as an analog voltage. The sensor can measure concentrations of CO from 10 to 1,000 ppm and flammable gas from 100 to 10,000 ppm.The sensor can operate at temperatures from -10 to 50°C and consumes less than 150 mA at 5 V.
– Input voltage: DC5V Power consumption (current): 150mA
– DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
– AO output: 0.1-0 .3 V (relative to pollution), the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V
– Switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO;
– TTL output valid signal is low. (Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller or relay module)
– The higher the voltage of the analog output voltage with concentration higher.
– For the carbon monoxide detector has good sensitivity.
– There are four screw holes for easy positioning;
– Size: 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
– Long life and reliable stability
– Rapid response and recovery characteristics
After the sensor is powered, needs to warm up around 20S, measured data was stable, heat sensor is a normal phenomenon.
1 x MQ-9 Sensor