MQ-6 LPG Liquefied Propane Butane Combustible Gas Sensor Module
The MQ-6 Gas sensor can detect or measure gases like LPG and butane. The MQ-6 sensor module comes with a Digital Pin which makes this sensor to operate even without a microcontroller and that comes in handy when you are only trying to detect one particular gas. When it comes to measuring the gas in ppm the analog pin has to be used, the analog pin also TTL driven and works on 5V and hence can be used with most common microcontrollers.
So if you are looking for a sensor to detect or measure gasses like LPG, or methane with or without a microcontroller then this sensor might be the right choice for you.
– Size: 32mm X 22mm X 17mm
– The main chip: LM393, MQ-6 gas sensors
– Operating voltage: DC 5 V
– Signal output indication.
– Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output)
– TTL output valid signal is low. (Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller)
– 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
– For LPG, butane, propane has a good sensitivity.
– Having a long life and reliable stability
– Quick response and resume
– Detect or measure Gases like LPG, and butane
– Air quality monitor
– Gas leak alarm
– Safety standard maintenance
– Maintaining environment standards in hospitals
1 x MQ-6 Sensor