4 Channel Opto-isolator IC Module TLP281
This board is helpful for connecting digital systems (like a 5V microcontroller) to a high-voltage or noisy system.
– This board electrically isolates a controller from the high-power system by use of an opto-isolator IC.
– This IC has four LEDs and four photodiodes built-in.
– This allows the low-voltage side to control a high voltage side. We often use this board to allow a microcontroller control servos or other motors that use a higher voltage than the TTL logic on the (3.3V or 5V) micro, and may cause electromagnetic interference with our system as the motors turn on and off.
– This board will isolate the systems, creating a type of electrical noise barrier between devices
– This breakout board uses the TLP281 opto-isolator and discrete transistors to correct the logic.
– Comes with four channels. Great for use in noisy circuits where signal lines require electrical isolation
– A normal LED opto-isolator will invert the logic of a signal.
– We threw some transistors on this compact board to correct the inversion.
– What you put into the IN pins, will be replicated on the OUT pins, but at the higher voltage (HV).
– Use of low level control high level.
– Such as the use of single chip microcomputer 3V or 5V voltage 9V or 12V voltage control
– HVCC maximum not more than 24V.
– Outlet: OUT1 / OUT2 / OUT3 / OUT4 output current is equal to the largest HVCC / 5.1K,
– Maximum absorption current: 500mA
– Input: IN1 / IN2 / IN3 / IN4, SCM or for microcontroller IO port,
– GND with single-chip microcomputer or for microcontroller GND connection.
– IN1 / IN2 / IN3 / IN4 respectively control the OUT1 / OUT2 / OUT3 / OUT4
– Output: OUT1 / OUT2 / OUT3 / OUT4
– Output: HVCC – connection is control of high voltage anode, HGND -connection is control of high – – voltage anode.
– Size: 25x24mm
1 x 4-Channel Opto-isolator IC Module