Raspberry Pi Sense HAT
The Raspberry Pi Sense HAT is attached on top of the Raspberry Pi via the 40 GPIO pins (which provide the data and power interface) to create an ‘Astro Pi’.
The Sense HAT has several integrated circuit based sensors that you can use for many different types of experiments, applications, and even games.
Features & Specifications:
- Gyroscope: angular rate sensor: ±245/500/2000dps.
- Accelerometer: Linear acceleration sensor: ±2/4/8/16 g.
- Magnetometer: Magnetic Sensor: ±4/8/12/16 gauss.
- Barometer: 260 – 1260 hPa absolute range (accuracy depends on the temperature and pressure, ±0.1 hPa under normal conditions).
- Temperature sensor: accurate to ± 2 °C in the 0-65 °C range.
- Relative Humidity sensor: accurate to ±4.5% in the 20-80%rH range, accurate to ± 0.5 °C in 15- 40 °C range.
- 8×8 LED matrix display.
- Small 5 button joystick.
Also, there is a Python library which providing easy access to everything on the board.
1 x Raspberry Pi Sense HAT