Pulse Oximeter (SPO2) Heart-Rate Sensor Module MAX30100
The MAX30100 is an integrated pulse oximetry and heart rate monitor sensor solution. It combines two LEDs, a photodetector, optimized optics, and low-noise analog signal processing to detect pulse oximetry and heart-rate signals. The MAX30100 operates from 1.8V and 3.3V power supplies and can be powered down through software with negligible standby current, permitting the power supply to remain connected at all times.
– Wearable Devices
– Fitness Assistant Devices
– Medical Monitoring Devices
Features & Specifications:
– Operating Voltage: 1.8v – 5.5v
– Interface Type: I2C Serial Interface
– Complete Pulse Oximeter and Heart-Rate Sensor Solution
– Simplifies Design Integrated LEDs, Photo Sensor, and High-Performance Analog Front-End
– Tiny 5.6mm x 2.8mm x 1.2mm
– Optically Enhanced System-in-Package.
– Ultra-Low-Power Operation Increases Battery Life for Wearable Devices
– Programmable Sample Rate and LED Current for Power Savings
– Ultra-Low Shutdown Current (0.7μA, typ)
– Advanced Functionality Improves Measurement Performance
– High SNR Provides Robust Motion Artifact Resilience
– Integrated Ambient Light Cancellation
– High Sample Rate Capability
– Fast Data Output Capability
– Module Weight: 1.2g (Header + module)
VIN 1.8V – 5.5V Power Input
SCL I2C Serial Clock
SDA I2C Serial Data
INT MAX30100 Interrupt
IRD IR LED Cathode and LED Driver Connection Point. Leave floating in circuit.
RD Red LED Cathode and LED Driver Connection Point. Leave ﬂoating in circuit.
GND 0V / Reference Voltage
1 x Pulse Oximeter (SPO2) Heart-Rate Sensor Module