High Sensitivity Sound Microphone Sensor Detection Module For Arduino/AVR/PIC
Sound sensors can be used for a variety of things, one of them could be turning lights off and on by clapping. Today however we are going to use hook up the sound sensor to an array of LED lights which will beat with music, clapping or knocking.
1. There is a mounting screw hole 3mm
2. The use 3.3V-5V DC power supply
3. Analog output
4. There are threshold level output flip.
5. High sensitive microphone.
6. A power indicator light
7. The comparator output is light
1 x Sound Detection Sensor Module