Solder Wire 50g 0.8mm
– Good solder-ability, insulation resistance, no spattering and non-corrosive.
– With a low melting point, usually used in iron soldering with bright and full soldering points.
– It is affordable and convenient to operate.
– Features with anti-oxidation stability and anti-corrosion ability, it has excellent performance in desoldering.
– Wetting time is short, excellent mobility, solder expansion rate.
– Full of bright solder joints, solder oxidation resistance, good mechanical properties.
– Solid and reliable solder joints, engaging mechanical impact strength.
– Requirements applicable to ordinary welding wire,
– Electronics, home appliances, automotive electronics,
– Industrial electronics, fuses, lighting and hardware products.
1 x Solder Wire 50g 0.8mm