ST-LINK V2 STM8 STM32 Emulator Programmer Debugger
Support the full range of STM32 SWD interface debugging, simple interface (including power supply), 4-line speed, stable work; Interface definition shell directly address! Don’t need to read instructions. It supports all series STM8 SWIM download debugging (common development environment such as IAR, STVD etc.) are supported. Support the software version is as follows:
- ST – LINK Utility 2.0 and above
- STVD 2 and above
- STVP 3.2.3 and above
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
- It supports the firmware upgrade automatically, to ensure that the ST company product support. When they leave the firmware has been upgraded to the latest V2. The J17. S4.
- In case of any try to increase the 5 v power output, the output it can protect the I/O port, not afraid of error cause damage of ST – LINK V2!
- Easy interface to use pure copper plating 2.54 spacing horn, with 20 cm dupont line, can deal with different target board line sequence, flexible connection;
- Use U disk aluminum alloy shell to protect the mainboard, convenient to carry, not afraid of static electricity, not afraid of tumbling.
1 x ST-Link V2 STM8 STM32 Emulator / Download / Programmer
1 x dupont cable