TFmini Lidar Range Finder Sensor Module, Single-Point Micro Ranging Module Lidar Detector for Pixhawk or Robot Smart Car
TFmini is a single-point micro ranging module and could be widely used in the integrated application of various drones, UAVs, Robots and industrial equipments. It is based on ToF (Time of Flight) principle and integrated with unique optical and electrical designs, so as to achieve stable, precise, high sensitivity and high-speed distance detection.
– This TFmini-micro lidar module is compatible with arduino, raspberry pi, pixhawk, etc. It is widely used in the integrated application of various drones, UAVs, Robots and industrial equipment.
– This Lidar Sensor has CE FCC ROHS Certification.
– Github Link.
– Operating Range: 0.3-12m
– Maximum operating range at 10% reflectivity: 5m
– Applicable voltage range: 4.5-6V
– Average power consumption: 0.12W
– Acceptance angle: 2.3°
– Communication interface: UART
– Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC): EN 55032 Class B
– Baud rate: 115200
– Data bit: 8
– Stop bit: 1
– Parity bit: 0
– Minimum resolution ratio: 5mm
– Frequency: 100Hz
– Wavelength: 850nm
– Operating temperature: 20-60C
– Light sensitivity: 70,000lux
– Accuracy: 1% (less than 6m), 2% (6m-12m)
– Size: 42mm * 15mm * 16mm
– Weight: 6.1g
– Certification: CE, FCC, ROHS
Drone altitude holding and terrain following Machine control and safety sensor Robot distance detection
1 X Lidar Range Finder Module
1 X Cable