Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier 12V (Semiconductor Refrigeration) TEC1-12706
Get ice cold in minutes or heat to boiling by simply reversing the polarity, used for numerous applications from CPU coolers to alternate power sources, or even for your own custom car drink warmer/cooler.
Since they consist primarily of semiconductor material sandwiched between ceramic plates and have no moving parts
These devices must be used in conjunction with a heat sink to avoid burned. Each device is full inspected and tested fitted with 6-inch insulated leads
– Chip Type: TEC1-12706
– External dimensions: 40 * 40 * 3.75mm
– Internal resistance: 2.1 ~ 2.4Ω (ambient temperature of 23 ± 1 ‘C, 1kHZ Ac test)
– The maximum temperature difference: Tmax (Qc = 0) above 59 ‘C.
– Working current: Imax = 4.3-4.6A (rated at 12V)
– Rated voltage: 12V (Vmax: 15V starting current 5.8A)
– Cooling power: Qcmax= 55W
– Working environment: temperature range -55 ‘C ~ 83’C (high ambient temperature drop directly affect the cooling efficiency)
– Net weight: 22g
– Color: White
1 x Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier TEC1-12706