Wind Speed Sensor Anemometer three Cups Aluminium 0-5V output
The wind speed sensor is composed of a shell, three wind cups and a circuit module, which is made of aluminum alloy material.
The whole sensor has a high strength, weather resistance, corrosion resistance and water resistance, will be to ensure the long-term use of the instrument, and the accuracy of the wind speed collection. It is very suitable for outside measurement.
– Small size, aluminum alloy material, high strength.
– Exquisite appearance, high precision measurement
– Long signal transmission distance, strong anti-interference ability
– Low power consumption, Wide range, good data information
– Easy to installation , easy to carry
– Signal output: Voltage signal
– Signal output way: 0 ~ 5 V
– Input voltage: DC12-24V/DC.
– Response time: < 1 S.
– Transmission distance: > 1km.
– Measurement range: 0 – 30 M/S
– Measurement accuracy: Plus or minus 3%
– Start wind speed: < 0.6 M/S.
– Environment temperature: E: -35 ~ 85 C (often-used) L: -55 to 150 C.
– Level position: + 80 Rotation, with a hammer, automatically adjust the horizontal position.
– Potential lead: Three wire or two wire
– Material: Aluminum alloy, the surface waterproof, prevent corrosion treatment.
– Other matters: Optional configuration RS485 communication output or RS232 output.
Red: power +
Yellow: power –
Green: signal output
1 x Wind Speed Sensor