120W Mini ZVS Induction Heating Board Flyback Driver
– ZVS heating power supply module including heating coil
– Input voltage DC5V-12V(We are not guarantee the module will work when the voltage is over 12V or less than 5V)
– Maximum power 120W (when 12V eddy-current heating)
– Ensure all the components welding right, power line connect in right way, then to set up an electric circuit.
– The width of the heated object is as far as possible between the 1/3~1/2 of the inner diameter of the heating coil, the maximum not more than 2/3!
Input voltage: 12v (20A)
Module dimension: 5.5x4x2 cm(LxWxH)
Product Weight: 119g
Coil size: length: 7.5cm
– This device requires certain hands-on skills and related knowledge. If you can’t even use a soldering iron and the power supply’s positive and negative poles can’t be separated, it is recommended not to shoot.
– The input voltage is DC5V~12V, this voltage range is the voltage when working, not the voltage when the power supply is no-load!
– Confirm that all components are welded correctly, and the positive and negative poles of the power cord are not reversed. After connecting the load (heating coil, high-voltage package), then power on! No power on without load! No-load power on is easy to damage!
The width of the heated object should be as far as possible between 1/3~1/2 of the inner diameter of the heating coil, and the maximum should not exceed 2/3! The diameter of the heating object should be controlled within 20mm as far as possible. If it is too large, it will be more difficult to heat to redness, after all, the power is limited. In induction heating, the power is cut off for 5 minutes to cool. Because the current is relatively large during induction heating, the heating of the coil is relatively large. When heating, part of the heat generated by the heated object will be transferred to the heating coil, and the temperature of the heating coil will be very high over time. If the heating coil is connected to the terminal, it will melt the plastic part of the terminal! Therefore, it is best to solder the heating coil directly to the PCB during induction heating. Please pay attention to this point. For long-term use, it is recommended to use copper tubes as coils and pass water for cooling.
1 x ZVS Induction Heating Power Supply Module
1 x Heating Coil.
There are no reviews yet.