1CH Mini DVR Support SD Card with MPEG-4 Video Compression
MPEG-4 Video Compression mini DVR SD card video recorder board is a high-performance, high-definition digital video recorder; board is 60*45mm. It adapts MPEG-4 video compression, and single channel resolution up to D1(704*576), 30fps, is a fully real-time, high-definition, low power consumption, easy-operated, super-smart professional DVR.
It supports power-up record, motion detect record, scheduled record, and manual record, SD card up to 32GB expandable, and directly playback by TV sets, monitor, and PC by SD card reader.
- MPEG-4 video compression
- D1(704×576) resolution
- MPEG-4/ASF video format, MP3 audio format
- Real-time stamp on videos, overwrite
- Manual/motion detect/scheduled/power-up record
- Audio input, audio compression 8KHZ/ADPCM
- 5/15/30fps optional
- SDHC memory support, up to 32GB
- TV-out enables better resolution by TV set
- MPEG-4/ASF playback
- AV-IN, AV-OUT directly connect with camera, TV, monitor
- Support IR remote operation, built-in ADC for external keyboards
- Support manually snapshot, auto record by triggering port
- Built-in RS232 series port, enables external remote, keyboard for operation and software set-up
5-35V for wide power supply use
- Low power-consumption, 1W when standby, 2W when recording
- Electronic dog ensures normal working
- Board dimension is 60x45mm, net weight 100g, with position holes for different expandable use
1 x Mini Xbox DVR
1 x Power adapter
1 x Remote control
3 x AV/dc cable
Q: DVR cannot read SD card?
A: Please use 1GB to 32GB genuine SD card.
Q: No images on TV after turn on the DVR.
A: Please check the cable is correctly connected. Yellow connector should connect with
video input port on TV.
Q: No sounds when playing video.
A: Please check the cable is correctly connected. Red connector should connect with audio input port on TV.
B: The camera connected with DVR should be with audio feature
Q: No recorded files in SD card after system records.
A: Please check if the SD card works with DVR normally. Please use 1GB to 32GB genuine SD card.
Q: DVR system crashes when it is on.
A: You cannot take out or insert SD card when it is on and please make sure it is a genuine SD card.
Q: DVR doesn’t record video when motion detected.
A: Please set “Recording mode” to “Motion Detection” and set “Sensitivity”, “Speed” and “Noise Margin” according to the suggestions.
Q: Remote control is not working.
A: Check whether remote battery is flat: connect DVR with camera and monitor, press any buttons on remote, with remote LED facing the camera to see whether there is a spark.