20A Stepless PWM DC Motor Speed Controller DC 9-60V
This driver generates a stepless 25kHz PWM with a varying duty cycle from 0 to 100%. The maximum current that could be supplied to any load is 20A, where the load voltage age could be 9V to 60V. The duty cycle is controlled by attached potentiometer with nice Knob. The function of this driver can be utilized to control different schemes, but controlling the speed of a DC motor is the most popular form of these applications.
Working voltage: DC 9-60V
Output voltage: Linear under load
Maximum current: 20A
Continuous current: 18A
Speed control range: 0% -100%
Control frequency: 25KHZ
Speed control mode: Use potentiometer regulating current
– DC 9V 12V 24V 48V 60V DC Motor Speed Controller
– Motor speed control and regulation in RC models, fans and more
– Small pump control, such as RS-360 motor
– Temperature control in devices such as soldering irons
– Brightness control of DC light bulbs
1 x 20A Stepless PWM DC Motor Speed Controller DC 9-60V
There are no reviews yet.