This type of bridge rectifier is a very powerful PCB mounted rectifier. The glass passivated bridge rectifier has a forward current of 2A with a reverse voltage of 1000 V. They are used in PCB applications and converts AC to DC.
- Good for automation insertion
- Surge overload rating – 60 amperes peak
- Ideal for printed circuit board
- Reliable low-cost construction utilizing mold.
- Glass passivated device.
- Polarity symbols molded on body.
Peak Average Forward Current: 2A
Bridge Type: Single Phase
Peak Reverse Repetitive Voltage: 1000V
Mounting Type: Through Hole
Package Type: DB
Pin Count: 4
Maximum Operating Temperature: +150 °C
Minimum Operating Temperature: -55 °C
Peak Forward Voltage: 1.1V
Peak Reverse Current: 500µA
Dimensions: 8.8 x 6.5 x 3.4mm
Junction Capacitance: 25pF
1 x 2A 1000V Diode Bridge Rectifier DB207