3 Channel AC 220V Optocoupler Detector
Three-way 220V optocoupler isolation module, which has greatly improved the driving ability compared with the previous generation module. It adopts NPN transistor output. The saturated conduction current can reach 100-300MA. It can be connected to any single-chip microcomputer or PLC.
The module can be used to detect the presence of 220V AC, and 220V photocoupler is turned on and outputs low level. No 220V non-conduction output high output is stable high and low level. It can be directly connected to the IO port of the single-chip microcomputer for detection, or it can be connected to the PLC to be compatible with all PLC inputs.
- Test whether AC 220V is existed; when there is 220V, optocoupler can be conductive to ground; otherwise, it is not conductive.
- Can directly connect with SCM IO interface to test.
- Adaptive to connect with PLC, compatible to almost all PLC input.
AC Input: 220V phase voltage
DC on output: 3.3-24V
Output Current DC: 100-300mA
Output transistor: NPN
Output voltage mode: High/Low
Instructions for use:
1) The common neutral wire of the high voltage input terminal can monitor whether the 3 live wires are energized
2) NPN output, when 220V has power, the module is turned on and outputs low level, when 2020V is out of power, the module is blocked and pulled high by the resistance
3) The power supply voltage at the output must be a DC voltage
Voltage range: DC3V-24V
Can be connected to single-chip microcomputer or PLC or other weak current monitoring modules
In practical use, after the module is powered on, do not touch any components in the white wire frame on the board, because it is high voltage, pay attention to the safety of electricity!
1 x AC 220V Optocoupler Detector 3 Channel