DC 4 Channel FET MOS Pulse Trigger Switch 5-36V
- FET module, the input and output are completely isolated
- Realize high frequency, fast and frequent switching of circuits.
- Here will be no noise during the on/off process.
- There is no electric spark.
- There will be no electromagnetic interference.
- Using the original F5305S power FET
- The service life is longer than the common electromagnetic relay.
- Suitable for input PWM, control motor speed, brightness of the lamp, etc.
- Often used to control motors, light bulbs, LED strips, DC motors, micro pumps, solenoid valves, etc.
- Can be connected to the microcontroller IO port, PLC interface, DC power supply, etc.
Input signal voltage: 3-20V
Input Control Current: about 5mA
Output Controlled voltage: 5-36V
Output Current: less than 5A, more than 5A need to add heat sink
Maximum Current: cannot exceed 20A with heatsink
Signal trigger terminal: digital high and low level
1 x DC 4 Channel FET MOS Pulse Trigger Switch 5-36V