4 Channels Wifi Smart Switch 4 Gang on/off Wireless Control Smart Home 10A/2200W Works with Alexa
4CH is 4-gang switches with din rail mounting. 4CH gang switch supports to connect and control 4 electrical appliances, which can be turned on/off separately by the buttons or iOS/Android App EweLink. Besides, with the multi gang switch, you can check real-time devices status for each device on App. Owning a 4CH multi gang switch means you have 4 basic WiFi switches integrate together.
The enclosure is din rail mount supported! A DIN rail is a metal rail of a standard type widely used for mounting circuit breakers and industrial control equipment inside equipment racks. These products are typically made from cold rolled carbon steel sheet with a zinc-plated or chromated bright surface finish.
The 4CH, definitely, it bears all the functions basic has. In EweLink, you can remote turn on/off from anywhere at any time, set single/repeat/countdown timing schedules to turn on/off at a specified time, share to others so that they can control together.
– Turn on/off 4 home appliances remotely
– Device status’s synchronously display
– Scheduled/Countdown timers
– Share control
– Supports setting power on status
– Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
– Works with Google Home, Google Nest
– Works with IFTTT
– Power Supply: 90V~250V AC (50/60Hz)
– Max. Current: 10A/gang
– Max. Power: 2200W/gang, 2200W/Total
– Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
– Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
– Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
– Gang: 4
– Dimensions: 145x90x40 (mm)
– Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC (32°F-104°F)
– Operating Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
1 x 4 Channels Wifi Smart Switch
There are no reviews yet.