4A DC Adjustable Step-up Power Module with Voltmeter
Electronic Project need power supply and in some cases, you might need to step-up or boost the voltage. Example from 4xAA battery, step up voltage to 12V and power the Arduino via DC jack input.
Well, this XL6009 Adjustable boost convert will helps you. Comes with 3 digits 7-segment display to show the Vin or Vout (configurable via push button), you do not need additional multimeter to measure the input or output voltage 🙂 Very Handy and beginner friendly. With the built-in multiturn (high precision) potentiometer/variable resistor/adjustable resistor, you can easily adjust the output voltage (step up) with a flat screw driver.
- The DSN6009 is a high-performance boost (BOOST) module with 4A switching current.
- Wide input voltage 3V ~ 32V, the best operating voltage range is 5 ~ 32V.
- Wide output voltage 5V ~ 35V
- Built-in 4A high-efficiency MOSFET switch, the efficiency of up to 94%
- High switching frequency of 400KHz, you can achieve very good results with a small capacity of the filter capacitor
- (LM2577 frequency is only 50KHz)
Adjustable output voltage: 5V to 35V
Wide range input voltage: 4.5V to 32V
Step up converter, Vout: > (Vin + 1V)
Display: Comes with 3-digit 7 segment display, to show Vin or Vout
Buttons: A Push Button to configure the 7-segment display.
Peak output current: 4A
Continuous output current: 2.5A
Output voltage ripple: 30mV
Switching frequency: 400KHz
Efficiency: 94% max
Rated Power: 20W
Operating temperature: -45ºC to +85ºC
Dimension: 66mm x 36mm x 14mm
- This is a boost/step up converter, Output Voltage is 1V greater than Input Voltage even it is adjustable.
- By default, the 7-segment display will show voltage of Vin, short press the push button will switch the 7-segment to show Vout. Press and hold for 3 seconds, the display will go off to save power.
1 x DC Adjustable Step-up Power Module with Voltmeter
There are no reviews yet.