750KV Brushless Motor with 40A ESC High Torque Brushless
These are really great outrunners. This is 5010-14 750KV Brushless Motor and its 40A ESC.
– Machined aluminum front housing with four fan-style cooling holes that pump air through the motor while it runs.
– Rear threaded mounting holes with both 16 mm and 19mm hole spacings fit a variety of applications.
– Specially designed NdFeB magnets with high temperature rating for trouble-free operation.
– High Temperature 140 C (356 F) rated wire is used for winding the motors to minimize the risk of burning up the motor.
– High quality stator plates are epoxy coated on the inner surface to prevent winding shorts. 0.20mm stator plate id used on this motor 5010.
– High quality shielded and permanently lubricated ball bearings are used to support the motor shaft in all our motors.
– High temperature adhesives are used to secure the stator windings and prevent them from shifting and getting pinched or shorting out.
Brushless Motor Specifications:
– Motor size: 50*10mm
– Shaft size: 4mm
– Weight: 80g
– KV(rpm/v): 750
– Battery: 2-6S Li-Po
– ESC: 20-40A
– Cable: 40cm
– Best working with props of 14-16″
– Item Name: 40A 2-4S Brushless ESC Speed Control
– Brand Name: Simonk
– Continuous current: 40A
– Burst current(10sec): 50A
– BEC: 5V/3A
– Input Voltage: 2-4S Li-Po Battery
– Signal Frequency Compatible: 30Hz – 500Hz
– Size: 63x25x8mm
– Weight: 35g
1 x Brushless Motor 5010 750KV
1 x Simonk 40A 2-4S Brushless ESC Speed Control
There are no reviews yet.