8 Channels Relay Module 5V with Optocouplers
It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc. It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current. It is widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
– Size: 13.5 x 5.3 x 1.7cm (LxWxH)
– Working voltage: 5V
– Channels: 8 channel
– This relay module is 5V active low.
– Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
– Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
– Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
1 x 8 Channels Relay Module
Ravyar Sarbast (verified owner) –
good product, you need at least 2 amp 5v in order to work probably prototyping kit is not good enough for this beast
Ravyar Sarbast –