Frequency/Duty Cycle Module Adjustable Square Wave Signal Generator NE555
– As a square wave signal generator, generates a square wave signal used for experimental development.
– Used to drive a stepper motor for generating a square wave drive signal.
– Generate adjustable pulse for MCU.
– Generate adjustable pulse, to control circuitry associated.
– Size: 31mm x 22mm
– Main chip: NE555
– Input Voltage: 5V-15V DC. When power supply is 5 V, the output current can be 15 MA around; when 12V power supply, the output current can 35 MA around.
– Input current: >=100 MA
– Output amplitude: 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP. (Different input voltage, the output amplitude will be different).
– Maximum output current: >=15mA (5V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%), >=35MA (12V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%).
– Output with LED indication (low level, LED will on; high level, LED will off; low frequency, the LED flashes) .
– The output duty cycle can fine-tune; duty cycle and frequency is not separately adjustable; adjusting the duty cycle will change the frequency.
The output frequency range is selectable:
– LF file: 1Hz ~ 50Hz
– IF file: 50Hz ~ 1 kHz
– High-frequency file: 1 kHz ~ 10 kHz
– HF file: 10 kHz ~ 200 kHz
The output frequency is adjustable:
– Period T = 0.7 (RA +2 RB) C
– RA, RB is 0-10K adjustable;
– Low profile when C = 0.001UF;
– IF stalls C = 0.1UF;
– High-frequency file C = 1UF;
– HF stalls C = 100UF;
– So you can calculate the frequency of the waveform.
1 x Pulse Frequency Duty Cycle Adjustable Module