ARM STM32 Development Board STM32F103C8T6
This is a core chip based on for CS32F103C8T6 ARM core board.
– The board based on the most basic MCU circuit, 8M and 32768 crystal circuit, USB power supply circuit.
– The core board is divided into two rows leads to all the I/O port.
– With SWD simulation debug download interface, simple and convenient, debugging speed.
– The use of the Mirco USB interface, you can do USB communication and power supply, USB interface, compatible with the ordinary Andrews mobile phone charger interface.
– RTC crystal Epson brand, easy to start, more stable.
– With double pin, but the pin does not default welding, the user according to their own application scenarios to choose their own welding direction.
– Keil can be used to compile, IAR compiler, can be downloaded through the J-Link or USART1 procedures.
– Model: CS32F103C8T6
– Package Type: LQFP
– Number of pins: 48
– Kernel: Cortex-M3
– Operating frequency: 72MHz
– Storage resources: 64K Byte Flash, 20KByte SRAM
– Interface Resources: 2x SPI, 3x USART, 2x I2C, 1x CAN, 37x I / O ports
– Analog-to-digital conversion: 2x ADC (12-bit / 16-channel)
– Timers: 3 general timers and 1 advanced timer
– Debug Download: Support JTAG / SWD debug interface to download, support for IAP
– Output Voltage: 3.3V regulator chip, the maximum output of 300mA, 2.0-3.6V power
– Reset (POR/PDR)
– 4-16MHz crystal
– On-board Mini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication
– Size: 5.3cm x 2.2cm
– SWD interface: support for simulation, download and debug.
– Mirco USB interface: power supply and USB communication, does not support the download.
– USART1 interface: USART1 can be used to download the program, or use the USART1 for communication.
– MCU pin interface: leads all I / O port pins, easy to connect with peripherals.
– 5V and 3.3V power input and output interface: commonly used in external power supply, or with other modules for common ground treatment
Other Device Description:
– Power LED (PWR): Power indicator status, can determine whether the power supply is stable.
– The user LED (PC13): to facilitate the I / O output test or indicate the program running.
– Start jumping choose programming mode: (1, the user flash memory 2, SRAM 3, system memory).
– reset button: reset chip for the user program.
– 8M Crystal: The frequency can be set to make the system clocked at 72MHz.
– 32.768KHz Crystal: Available for built-in RTC, or for calibration.
1 x ARM STM32 Development Board
2 x Pin Headers
There are no reviews yet.